Legendary Assassin's Creed Odyssey Armor Turns It Into a Wonder Woman Game
The Amazon legendary outfit is exclusive to Kassandra
There are plenty of awesome secrets hidden within Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and fans are continuing to unearth them. One of the coolest easter eggs comes in the form of Kassandra’s legendary Amazon outfit. It looks like gear straight out of the Wonder Woman comics, and gives the female warrior a sweet perk as she gains 2% health out of the damage she deals to enemies while wearing it.
Other buffs of the set are:
- Amazon Helmet: +15% Warrior damage, +25% critical damage.
- Amazon Bracers: +15% Warrior damage, +15% adrenaline per hit.
- Amazonian Outfit: +15% Warrior damage, +10% health.
- Amazon’s Tassets: +15% Warrior damage, +5% critical chance.
- Amazon’s Greaves: +15% Warrior damage, +5% all damage
Images taken by ResetERA user THANOS:
Alexios has a similar outfit called the Achilles armor, and both can be earned by defeating the various members of the Heroes of the Cult. To unlock the full outfit players will have to defeat Pallas the Silencer, Swordfish, Belos (who is ‘’The Beast to Sparta’’ inside the Arena), Okytos the Great, and Deianeira. Once all of the individual pieces are earned, players will get the aforementioned health restoration perk and a sweet looking new outfit.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.