Resident Evil 2 Remake
Resident Evil 2 Remake All Weapon Upgrade Locations
Where to find all weapon upgrades for Leon and Claire
In Resident Evil 2 Remake, Leon and Claire have different types of weapons. You may find it by performing certain actions in the game (more in the weapon locations guide). Also, the weapons can be upgraded but you will have to find separate, unique upgrades. Below, we will indicate their locations.
- High-Capacity Magazine. The first floor of the west office. Unlock two locks on Leon’s desk. Codes: NED for the left one, MRG for the right one.
- Gunstock. Parking lot B1. Find a yellow jewelry box in the firing range and examine it to get a curved key. Find a right car and click on the button on the key (in the inventory) to open the trunk. If you play for Claire, you will find a unique weapon for the heroine.
- Muzzle Break. Waiting room on the second floor. Enter the code on the safe and take the item: six times to the left, two times to the right, eleven times to the left.
- Long Barrel. Gun shop behind the police station. When Ada and Leon leave the police station. Increases accuracy.
- Shotgun Stock. Sewers, pool. Open the safe that is located in the pool room: two times to the left, twelve times to the right and eight times to the left. Decreases recoil.
- Long Barrel. Underground facility. During the first trip to the underground facility this case cannot be opened. Read more in a separate walkthrough.
- Red-dot Sight. Office on the second floor (S.T.A.R.S.). In the working room on the upper level of the sewers system you need to find a film. Go to the photo lab and develop it. You will see a shelter in the office. Go there and look inside the box shown in the photo. You need to examine the image to get the opportunity to inspect the item.
- Regulator. Nap room in the lab. Restore the power using signal modulator. Separate rooms will open, and you will be able to pick up the upgrade.
- Speed Loader. West office on the first floor. Open Leon’s desk (see above).
- Reinforced Flame. Sewers, pool. Open the safe (see above).
- High-Capacity Magazine. Open the safe in the waiting room on the second floor (see above).
- Shoulder Stock. Elevator control room B1. Look inside the locker in the room near the office of the police chief.
- Silencer. Underground facility. Glass case (in a separate guide).
- Extended Magazine. You can get it the same way as Leon’s Red-dot Sight.
- High-Voltage Condenser. The same way as Leon’s Regulator.